I spend quite a bit of time online, whether it’s on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest and I’m always coming across interesting articles. This week there were quite a few and it got me thinking that you may also find these informative, insightful or inspiring. So I’ve decided to introduce this as a new feature. Welcome to My Weekly Finds. I’ll be posting when I’ve found articles that I feel are worth sharing. So this may not be once a week, but when I do post I hope that you enjoy reading these as much as I did.
- If you’re one of those self-employed people that like to use a coffee shop as an office or like me can spend hours chatting with friends, this new Pay Per Minute Cafe in London is an interesting concept.
- This blog post 2014 The Year of Grown-up Glamour from That’s Not My Age captured my attention – I’m fully signed up to this.
- I love to travel and explore new places, whether in the UK or overseas. I really enjoyed reading this article from Need Another Holiday on How Do You Define Travel.
- I’ve increasingly been enjoying readingYour Vintage Life blog. It’s fun being nostalgic as well as reading about vintage finds and how to lead a vintage life.
- Who doesn’t want to be a better cook & the article from the Los Angeles Times might just help – Seven steps to becoming a better cook. I’ll definitely be following these.
- I am a confirmed coffee addict, it is official. Wherever I am in the world I can not start the day without a coffee. I read with interest this blog post on Around the world in coffees. It made me realise how many photos I’ve taken of my coffee.
- How many times have you found yourself trying to justify a purchase or a decision you’ve made, well here are 18 things women shouldn’t have to justify. I’m particularly liking numbers 2, 4, 7, 10 and 18.